AN IMPERSONATOR IN ABUJA
The recent actions of “President Muhammadu Buhari” are confirming the general belief amongst Nigerians that there is an impostor in Aso Rock, Abuja. Is it possible that one Mohammed Jubrin from Sudan is impersonating Muhammadu Buhari? In addition to previous questions as enumerated in a previous post, “Is Buhari Alive?” The new questions are:
1. During the last gubernatorial campaign in Anambra State, “President Muhammadu Buhari” failed to raise the hand of or give the APC flag to the APC candidate, Dr. Comrade Tony Nwoye.
2. As other observers noted, “President Muhammadu Buhari” was waving to a non-existent crowd after alighting from his plane following a 103-day Medical vacation in London.
3. Sending the Army to the South East to torture, kill, rape, and maim peaceful IPOB protestors as President Omar al-Bashir of Sudan sent his Arab Janjaweed Army to torture, rape, and maim the Southern Sudanese.
4. Appointing not one but eight dead persons to boards of Federal Corporations and Parastatals. Some of dead appointees are Chief Donald Ugbaja who died on November 29, 2017 as a Member of the Consumer Protection Council (CPC), Senator Francis Okpozo, who died on December 16, 2016 as Chairman of the Nigerian Press Council, Garba Attahiru named Chairman of the Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa who died on May 2016 and Rev. Christopher Utov, the proprietor of Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko who died on March 17, 2017 as a Member of Nigerian Institute of Social and Economic Research. Some APC members are contemplating suicide to become board members! Currently, a top notch APC team led by Alhaji Lie Mohammed is combing all cemeteries in Nigeria looking for suitable appointees.
5. “President Muhammadu Buhari” is unaware of his age. He claims to be 74 but they told him that he is 75. Receiving visitors to Aso Rock on December 25, 2017, he remarked, “It has been a tumultuous year. I am thinking I am 75. I thought I was 74 but I was told I’m 75.” What else did the Cabal forget to tell the Sudanese Mohammed Jubrin aka “President Muhammadu Buhari?”
6. On a recent visit, the Cabal forgot to tell him that Dangote will be at Kano Airport. He did not shake hands with Dangote and would have missed Emir Lamido Sanusi. Someone had to remind him that he is the one with the big turban. https://inewhub.com/buhari-shuns-dangotes-handshake-publicly-in-kano-photo/
One day, Jubrin’s cover will be blown wide open either by a slip of the tongue or a slip of the head. Governor Rochas Anayo Okorocha may have to remould his Buhari statue slated to be installed in Orlu on January 1, 2018. The current statue is Buhari and not Jubrin.
Here are the previous questions:
1. Why will President Muhammadu Buhari be ensconced in Abuja House, London while claiming to be sick?
2. If not cleared by his doctors to travel, why did Buhari or Jubrin leave London for Nigeria one day after an all-night demonstration by angry Nigerians in London?
3. Was the rat story fabricated to shield Jubrin, the Buhari impersonator from the prying eyes of Nigerians?
4. How long does it take to kill 3 rats in Buhari’s office and reclaim the office?
5. Why was a helipad built at Daura, Buhari’s hometown for 60 million Naira in a recession? The noise may also spoof the cows in Buhari’s farm.
6. Was this to surreptitiously move Jubrin without public interaction?
7. Why would Buhari be buying up grazing/farm land for his helicopter(s) and turn around to turn the country into a grazing field?
8. Why is the Presidency not refuting the Jubrin story but they have attacked the purveyors of less significant stories?
9. Why was Nnamdi Kanu’s residence attacked on September 13, 2017, two days prior to the official start of “Operation Python Dance II?”
10. Was this because he exposed Jubrin?
11. How many Executive Council Meetings have been cancelled by Jubrin Buhari?
12. Why has Jubrin Buhari repeatedly shunned public events?
13. Did Jubrin Buhari divert to London on his way back from New York after attending the United Nations General Assembly Meeting, to have his ear fixed?
14. Why is Buratai running the country and issuing orders?
15. Is Buratai higher than the Chief of Defense Staff, Olonisakin, a General?
16. Is Olonisakin about to play another Ogundipe?
17. When will senior Yoruba Army officers start standing up to lower ranking Hausa-Fulani Officers? Nigerians needs them in this fight.
18. Do Ogundipe, Diya, and Kuti ring a bell?
Africastallestman demands that “President Muhammadu Buhari” submits to a DNA test to determine if he is Muhammadu Buhari or Mohammed Jubrin. He should also undertake a carbon dating procedure to determine his actual age which observers think is close to 85 years. If the country is on the right course, no one will pay attention to “President Muhammadu Buhari’s” age. However, the ship of State is headed to the Mariana Trench in the Pacific Ocean.