LET KWANKWASO DISOWN HIS RED CAP FOLLOWERS TO SHOW RESPECT TO IGBO CULTURE OR LET KWANKWASO ISSUE A FATWA AGAINST BOKO HARAM TO SHOW RESPECT FOR NIGERIA’S UNITY. — AFRICASTALLESTMAN.
Alhaji Rabiu Kwankwaso, an erstwhile governor of Kano State and future Fulani Presidential Candidate of the APC recently stated, “Let Igbo leaders disown Biafra campaigners to show sincerity to Nigeria’s unity.”
Sir, Nigeria is not united:
1. If unity means Northern control of appointments, resources, security, and revenues, you are absolutely correct.
2. If unity means Northern Governors recruiting foreign Fulani herdsmen from Mali and Senegal to kill Northern Christians and Southerners, Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso is correct.
3. If all the heads of the Nigeria’s Security Services are Northern Fulani, you are right again.
4. If unity means ten times as much money going to the North Central Zone as the South-Eastern Zone in capital development, the merrier, the unity.
5. If unity means shooting peaceful protesters in the and torturing Igbo cripples, let unity reign.
6. If unity means giving exclusive control of the nation’s essential commodities to one Fulani man, in unity we stand.
7. If unity means building New Enugu in Kano, instead of refurbishing and upgrading the real Enugu in Enugu State, let there be more unity.
8. If unity means Sharia law in a secular Nigerian state, then Nigeria is indeed united in religious violence.
Kwankwaso claims not to know the distribution of the key appointments made by President Muhammadu Buhari. If his Fulani compatriot will not give him the list, the newspapers can. He can start with the recent recruitment into the DSS. Telling a verifiable lie does not advance unity, it impedes unity.
Nigerian unity is when “miscreants may want to take the opportunity to do things that probably was not what was designed by the Northern Adult Youths.” Meanwhile these fatherless almajiri miscreants are under the control of Kwankwaso and the Northern Youths. Nigerian unity is when the Northern millionaires in the South-Eastern Zone sleep on mats and the South-Eastern millionaires in the North sleep in mansions. The sleep on mats because they do not believe in a united country. Why invest in a foreign state – South-East Nigeria? Mansions already enumerated by Northern Adult Youths for confiscation. Kwankwaso says, “I have not done any survey, but, you see, maybe the land the Igbo are holding in the North is more than the South-East itself.” This is a veiled threat similar to the one made by another Fulani politician, Nasir el Rufai, that Igbos hold 80% of Abuja property. The same Nasir el Rufai sold more than 80% of Abuja land to Northerners to exclude Southerners from Abuja. Igbos can build vertically in Igbo land and there will be more grazing land available for Fulani cows, making it unnecessary for the cows to migrate southwards.
If Kwankwaso left the PDP to “save our future and the country,” then Biafrans must leave Nigeria to save the country and its future. Africastallestman cannot discuss internal APC politics but there are publicly verifiable facts. The APC is strong because all the principal officers are Northern or Southern Muslims. Kwankwaso wants a stronger PDP opposition but the APC is busy harassing PDP leaders and intimidating judges to render judgments that will further emasculate the PDP.
Rabiu Kwankwaso says, “Let Igbo leaders disown Biafra campaigners to show sincerity to Nigeria’s unity.” Kwankwaso should disown his red cap Kwankwasiyya followers to show respect to Igbo anti- corruption fighters. Red cap wearers in Igbo land represent honor, dignity, integrity, and culture. For Almajiris to wear red caps is an insult to the SouthEast and Igbos. Let the disowning begin.
Finally Kwankwaso and the Northern leaders must issue fatwas against Boko Haram and its sympathizers, pay proper compensation to South-Easterners whose lives and properties were extinguished by Hausa-Fulani carnage to show respect for Nigeria’s unity.