CHIBOKGATE: CHIBOK GIRLS MAY BE THE RUSSIAN INTERVENTION OF THE 2015 NIGERIAN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS.
The Russian Government helped install President Donald Trump of the USA. The dispute is on how much advantage their misinformation, manipulations, and machinations aided Trump’s victory.
Nigeria was already under international opprobrium because of corruption; initiated, aided, and abetted by Western multinationals intent on reaping off the continent’s riches. These nefarious companies in an ever increasing quest for profits will bribe anybody including children to assess any resource that they desire.
Now to the Chibok girls. 276 girls were kidnapped from their high school in Chibok on April 14, 2014 in the dead of the night supposedly by Boko Haram Terrorists. The international angst and vituperations that followed, marked the beginning of international and local disaffection with the Jonathan Goodluck administration. His administration was deemed corrupt, ineffectual, and uncaring. How can 276 school children disappear without trace?
According to the Guardian newspaper, “The girls were located in the first few weeks of the RAF mission,” a source involved in Operation Turus told the Observer. “We offered to rescue them, but the Nigerian government declined.” Why did Goodluck refuse the British assistance. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/04/nigeria-declined-uk-offer-to-rescue-chibok-girls
Goodluck Jonathan may have been wrongly advised by a Northern coterie. He was misled into believing that accepting British assistance will diminish Nigeria’s sovereignty. Unbeknownst to him the kidnapping was part of a grand scheme to unseat him. The Western powers coalesced around Muhammadu Buhari and his “Change” slogan. They believed that Buhari will rescue the girls and vanquish Boko Haram. Candidate Buhari was forced to issue only one statement condemning Boko Haram, the harbingers of terror during the 2015 Presidential Campaign. Previously, his condemnations were tepid. At one point he accused the Jonathan Goodluck Administration of highhandedness in the pursuit of terrorists.
The Chibok Girls ruse was thoroughly planned to portray the Jonathan Goodluck regime in bad light especially in the international arena. The piecemeal release of some of these girls at crucial times of the year, usually close to the anniversary of the Buhari regime in May or the independence anniversary in October suggests a collusion between their captors and the Buhari administration. The released “prisoners” are shielded from their parents, press, and the public. What is the government hiding? The girls are clandestinely moved from a Boko Haram safe house to a government safe house. The risk of the girls talking and revealing the nefarious plot is too risky for the beleaguered regime.
Was Boko Haram promised money as well as freedom for its imprisoned fighters if they cooperated in this kidnap scheme? Usually prisoner exchanges do not include money changing hands. The Buhari administration has been taciturn on the number of released Boko Haram fighters and the millions if not billions of ransom money paid to Sheik Shekau and his Boko Haram co-travellers.
Afrcastallestman’s suspicions are based on:
1. The hostages living in the Sambisa forest and under bombardment by the Nigerian Armed Forces look more like graduates of a Calabar premarital fattening house.
3. The girls are being released in batches usually in May and October to tout the achievements of a decrepit administration that has woefully failed Nigerians.
4. Secrecy, Safe Houses, and Surveillance (SSS). Anything involving the SSS does not have a good ending. The details of the prisoner swap is shrouded in secrecy. The released hostages are in Safe Houses presumably for debriefing and rehabilitation. The surveillance is so intense that their parents are prohibited from seeing them.
5. How long do they have to be secluded in Safe Houses?
6. Is the cash transfer meant to bolster the firepower of Book Haram in time for the 2019 Presidential election?
7. Boko Haram needs the cash infusion to plan for the upcoming conflagration as President Muhammad Buhari leaves the stage and the Northern Cabal-Tinubu-Yoruba melodrama unfolds.
8. The future portends more conflicts as the political gossamer named Nigeria unravels following the exit of Muhammadu Buhari before the expiration of his tenure.
The Chibok girls did for Buhari and his APC (All Progressives Congress or Alliance for Phony Change) what Putin and the KGB did for Trump in America in the 2016 US Presidential election.
The Buhari administration has proved to be the most inept, corrupt, and nepotistic regime in the history of Nigeria. He has greatly diminished the chances of the APC ever winning a future National election. All the fly-by-night politicians flocking to the APC will defect to the next hot party in 2019. The political jamboree continues.