PRESIDENT NANA AKUFO-ADDO OF GHANA IS A CERTIFIED LUNATIC!
I have quite a few crazy Ghanaian friends but to elect a lunatic as President of your country is incomprehensible. I was terribly ashamed listening to the speech given by this crazy President on the occasion of a state visit to Ghana by French President Emmanuel Macron.
Responding to the French President’s speech, President Nana Akufo-Addo said outlandish things such as:
1. Africa is a wealthy continent with 30% of the world’s resources.
2. African is blessed with arable land, water, and sunshine, yet it imports food.
3. Africa is a continent of young, energetic, and innovative people who can cross the Mediterranean Sea on plastic lined baskets.
4. Africa needs its young workforce gainfully employed in Africa and not dying in the Sahara Desert and Mediterranean Sea.
5. African nations should look inwards for development.
6. African nations should be giving aid, not receiving aid.
7. African nations should not depend on handouts from foreign taxpayers.
8. If foreign countries want to aid Africa, they are welcome but should not dictate African development goals.
9. Korea, Singapore, Malaysia achieved independence contemporaneously with African nations such as Nigeria and Ghana. Those Asian tigers were poorer than their African counterparts at independence. The African countries are still mired in poverty while the Asian countries are in the first world.
10. Some African countries such as Nigeria give offshore oil, which is a state resource to a few individuals who in turn loan money to Nigeria.
The African Union on hearing the obviously demented outburst of the Ghanaian President is set to expel Ghana and its lunatistic President at its next summit. Meanwhile, all the other African Heads of State have recommended that President Nana Akufo-Addo have his head examined by an African voodoo doctor for signs of mental illness.
Nigeria was so incensed that it recalled its Ambassador to Accra and expelled the Ghanaian Ambassador to Abuja.
Africastallestman is “fasting, praying, and tithing for a miraculous conversion” of all African leaders to lunatics such as President Nana Akufo-Addo. Africa needs more, not less President Nana Akufo-Addos.