IF IGBOS MUST GO BACK TO THE EAST, THE FULANIS MUST GO BACK TO THE FUTA JALLON MOUNTAINS.
IPONN (Indigenous People of Northern Nigeria) Press Release.
Somewhere In The Sambisa Forest, June 28, 2017.
At an emergency meeting of the IPONN, we the Leaders of IPONN comprising the various ethnicities in Northern Nigeria prior to the arrival of the murderous Fulani Jihadists in 1804 issue the following statement:
1. The arrival of the Fulani into our communities has been marked by violence, destruction of farmlands, and autocratic rule by Fulani Emirs over indigenous peoples. It is the height of arrogance for foreigners in our land to be giving quit orders to fellow indigenous people from Southern Nigeria. Enough is enough.
2. Fulanis residing in Northern Nigeria are advised to relocate to the Futa Jallon Mountains by September 30, 2017. Any fulani cow, seen in Northern Nigeria after September 30, 2017 will be turned into suya. All Fulani Emirs are ordered to hand over all instruments of their offices to the local chief in their jurisdiction. For the Fulanis, who are urbanized and cannot trek to the Fulani Jallon Mountains, they should assemble at their various local government headquarters to be bused to the Futa Jallon Mountains.
3. All AK-47s in possession of the Fulanis should be handed over to the police. You are only allowed to possess bow and arrows, kwuli kwuli, sugar cane, suya, and kunu. All cellphones, radios, TVs, automobiles, and motorcycles should be deposited at your local government headquarters.
4. In order to beat the deadline of September 30, 2017, those exiting by Footreon should start trekking immediately.
5. After October 1, 2017, IPONN cannot guarantee the safety of any Fulani in Northern Nigeria.
6. Igbos and other indigenous people of Nigeria resident in Northern Nigeria can go about their businesses without fear of molestation or harassment. You have not harmed, raped, disemboweled, or decapitated any indigenous person in Northern Nigeria. You have not destroyed our places of worship. You have not destroyed our farmlands nor polluted our drinking water with cow dung. In fact, you have brought economic prosperity to us. Thank you!
Chief Jaga Ndeyi, the Jama of Jos.
On behalf of IPONN.
2 thoughts on “IF IGBOS MUST GO BACK TO THE EAST, THE FULANIS MUST GO BACK TO THE FUTA JALLON MOUNTAINS.”
Justice! Justice!! Justice!!! Very brilliant article.
Provocatively satirical, while anchored in pure history! Isn’t it ironical that some of the people who claim land ownership in Nigeria need to be reminded of how they became Nigerians?