IF ARMED FOREIGN FULANIS CAN ENTER NIGERIA FREELY, ROAM ALL OVER NIGERIA AND KILL CITIZENS AT WILL, WHAT ELSE CAN THEY DO?
The Northern Governors’ Forum (NGF) made a chilling statement at their Kaduna meeting on January 26, 2017. According to news reports, “The Northern Governors’ Forum, NGF, has resolved to work with relevant stakeholders to secure Nigeria’s borders and register Fulani immigrants entering into the country to rear cattle, noting that most of the herdsmen involved in issues of insecurity are immigrants from Senegal and Mali.”
If Senegalese and Malian Fulani herdsmen can enter Nigeria freely, without going through immigration and customs control, and kill non-Fulani Nigerian citizens, the Northern Governors need to answer these questions:
1. How many of these foreigners are counted in the census?
2. How many of these foreigners have PVCs (Permanent Voters Card)?
3. How many of these foreigners voted for Buhari during the 2015 Presidential Elections?
4. Is Nigeria, a Fulani Republic where foreign Fulanis can enter and roam about without fear of apprehension?
5. Does Nigeria have a reciprocal agreement with Senegal and Mali? Can Yoruba cocoa farmers and Igbo rice growers enter Senegal and Mali to plant their crops without going through immigration and customs?
6. How long have the Governors known about this illegal movement of the foreign Fulani herdsmen?
7. Who arms the foreign Fulanis with AK-47s and assault rifles?
8. Did the foreign Fulanis transverse West Africa with these weapons without being apprehended?
9. Are these foreign Fulanis killing people along their routes or is the killing reserved for Nigeria?
10. Who guides these murderous foreign Fulani herdsmen on their killing missions in Nigeria?
Africastallestman is waiting for answers from the Northern Governors’ Forum (NGF).
Apparently Nigeria is not a country but an arrangement that needs to be restructured. No foreign citizen can enter a country and commit mass murder without the connivance of the country’s citizens.