LAYING THE FOUNDATIONS FOR AN EGALITARIAN, EQUITABLE AND JUST BIAFRA.
1. No State Religion.
2. No Religious Politics.
3. No Tribal, Regional, or Sectional Politics.
4. No State Funds For Any Religion.
5. No Biafran Should Go To Bed Hungry.
6. No One Is Above Biafran Law.
7. No Quota System.
8. Appointments Based On Merit
9. Evenly Spread Infrastructural Development Based On Potential Contribution to Biafra’s GNP.
10. Biafra Welcomes People, Ideas, and Resources From All Over The World.
11. Every Biafran Must Have Equal Access To Clean Water, Electricity, Education, Health Care, Roads, Internet, Telephony, Waste Disposal, And Justice.
12. Provide Security For Life, Property, and Investment.
Now that Biafra is fast becoming a reality, Biafrans must start planning for a great nation. If Biafrans cannot agree on these basic building blocks, they should go back to Nigeria for more enslavement.
3 thoughts on “LAYING THE FOUNDATIONS FOR AN EGALITARIAN, EQUITABLE AND JUST BIAFRA.”
About Biafra, your guiding principles are great. However, is it practical? Can we agree is the million dollars question.
If you agree and can convince others, especially those you influence, to agree, you are on your way to Biafra actualization. Twenty percent can move eighty percent. Do your own part and you may be surprised at the result.
A small band of non-tea drinkers has taken over the US Republican Party under the guise of the tea party.
In politics, commitment, legwork, and passion always wins. Your opponents may be so scared by the noise that they avoid the polls. Why? “Our votes do not count.”
Daniel has come to judgement!! My honourable professor @ brilliant 👍👍👍👍