ACTION PLAN TO REUNITE THE IGBOS
1. There should be one Pan-Ndi Igbo Organization, namely Ohaneze Ndi Igbo.
2. Any other Igbo Organization should be part of, and answerable to Ohaneze.
3. Any deviation from number 2 should attract heavy sanctions and ostracism.
4. The title of Eze Ndigbo should be abolished and violators sanctioned and ostracized.
5. All the fake autonomous communities in Imo States should be scrapped and each town must have one Eze.
6. If Igbos cannot unite at the town level, it is laughable to seek unity at the tribal level.
7. The multiple Apex Igbo Organizations in the Diaspora especially in the USA should be merged into Ohaneze USA.
8. Money in the coffers of the hitherto mushroom apex Igbo organizations should be paid into Ohaneze Ndi Igbo’s coffers after the merger.
9. Any fraudulent leader of any Igbo Organization must be exposed and removed.
10. Igbos should feel at home anywhere in Igbo land.
11. Ijeko ebee. Inako ebee, wawa, agba enu, and agba ani is okay as njakiri, and that is it.
12. Rusticating and expelling Igbos from Igbo States is worse than Governor Fashola’s dumping lunatics at the Anambra end of the Niger Bridge in the middle of the night.
13. All the mushroom Igbo organizations in the Diaspora will go subterranean. In some American and Nigerian Cities, there are as many as 200 provincial and parochial organizations.
14. These organizations should go underground and meet in people’s residences.
15. Every major city in the Igbo diaspora should have a branch of Ohaneze. This should be the mouthpiece of the Igbos in those cities.
16. Ohaneze should organize all the public fundraising and transmit all funds to Ohaneze Ndi Igbo.
17. Provincial and parochial organizations can organize fundraising without fanfare to support their pet causes.
18. Ohaneze should fund projects to benefit the whole of Igbo land such as infrastructural and cultural projects.
19. Igbos must put their houses in order before clamoring for self-rule.
20. Igbos should not wait for another Holocaust before unifying.
21. Africastallestman hopes that Chief John Nnia Nwodo is listening.