AFFIDAVITS SUPERIOR TO PAPER CERTIFICATES IN NIGERIA.
A rusticated Senior Lecturer at The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK), “Dr.” Mr. Peter Ngoesina Ekemezie has sued the University and her Vice Chancellor, Prof. Charles Okechukwu Esimone, a Pentecostal Pastor with Deeper Life Bible Church.
The Vice President of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osibanjo is also a Pastor with the Redeemed Christian Church of God, another Pentecostal Church.
It is “pastor time” in Nigeria, to be followed by “imam time” and finally “babalawo or dibia” time.
The University Authorities acting on a petition by some staff, concerned about the image of the University, had interdicted “Dr” Mr Peter Ngoesina Ekemezie for tendering falsified academic qualifications that included a BSc and PhD. He was suspended and prohibited from accessing the campus during the investigation of his perjury.
The University further discovered that the 36 papers authored or co-authored by “Dr.” Mr. Peter Ngoesina Ekemezie listed on Google Scholar were plagiarized.
There are also rumors that like President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria, he may have also forged his WASC (West African School Certificate).
Consequent to the favorable ruling by the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal, affirming that Affidavits of academic qualifications are Constitutionally superior to real certificates thereof, or certified true copies of certificates (CTC), “Dr” Mr Peter Ngoesina Ekemezie, through his lawyer, Ori Olé Barawo, SAN, has brought a motion before an Awka High Court seeking the following reliefs:
1. That he, “Dr” Mr Peter Ngoesina Ekemezie be immediately reinstated as Senior Lecturer in the Department of Pure and Industrial Chemistry since Affidavits have confirmed his academic credentials.
2. That his halved salary be restored to full salary immediately and withheld salary be refunded with an annualized interest of 20%.
3. That the court dismiss should the lawsuit initiated by the University with prejudice and costs payable by the University.
4. That the University buys a full page in two widely circulated National newspapers apologizing to the defendant, “Dr.” Mr. Peter Ngoesina Ekemezie for libel and character assassination.
5. That his pending promotion to Reader in the Department of Pure & Industrial Chemistry be expedited without any further delay.
6. Finally, the failure of the University to fulfil 1 – 5, shall result in the University paying “Dr.” Mr. Peter Ngoesina Ekemezie, the sum of 10 billion Naira.
According to the Affidavits, “Dr.” Mr. Peter Ngoesina Ekemezie passed his FSLC examinations at Ndiolumbe Elementary School, Ukwa LGA, Imo State in 1990.
Another Affidavit shows he passed his WASC examinations in 1995 with distinctions in eight subjects at Old Bende Grammar School, Umuahia, Abia State.
Additionally, Affidavits further affirm that “Dr.” Mr. Peter Ngoesina Ekemezie finished his BSc in Chemistry at The University of Okija, Okija, Anambra State in 15 months and obtained his PhD in Industrial Chemistry in 14 months from the same institution.
Since his academic records at The University of Okija shall never be surpassed, the University has named her Chemistry Department Lecture Hall in his honor – Peter Ngoesina Ekemezie Lecture Hall, Department of Pure & Industrial Chemistry.
According to the highest court in Nigeria, The Supreme Court of Nigeria, Affidavits are superior to any other method of certifying academic qualifications.
By Affidavit, Africastallestman is henceforth to be known and addressed as, Professor Dr. Africastallestman, UTC, PWD, MOA.
All documents bearing my former name, Africastallestman remain invalid.
The world to note.