AFRICASTALLESTMAN SUES GOVERNOR ROCHAS OKOROCHA OF IMO STATE
Governor Rochas Okorocha concerned that birds have turned his statues of inconsequential Africans into toilets has decided to honor Africastallestman with a statue in Owerri. This will be another addition to his collection of African “giants.” His real intention is to divert the pooping birds from pooping on his favorites to pooping on Africastallestman. At seven feet, eight inches, Africastallestman will be an easy target.
With the rampant defecation by birds, Jacob Zuma is now mistaken for Ellen Johnson Sirleaf. With a statue of Africastallestman in place, the other statues will be spared from bird poop. Africastallestman, one of Africa’s leading satirists, has rejected the honor.
Subsequently, he has filed a suit at the Owerri High Court asking for the following reliefs:
1. To permanently restrain Governor Rochas Okorocha from moulding either by himself or through hired moulders any statue resembling Africastallestman.
2. That if Governor Rochas Okorocha moulds by himself or causes anyone to mould a statue bearing any semblance to Africastallestman, Governor Rochas Okorocha and Imo State will pay damages of 1 billion Naira to Africastallestman.
3. If any such statue of Africastallestman is moulded and erected, Governor Rochas Okorocha and the Imo State Government shall pay 1,000 Naira to Africastallestman for each and every feces deposited on Africastallestman cumulatively.
4. An injunction restraining Governor Rochas Okorocha from moulding or causing others to mould the plaintiff, Africastallestman until the case is decided.
5. The above orders are permanent unless revoked by a court of competent jurisdiction.
Justice Nwadike Okoroma adjourned the case to January 20, 2018 to enable the defendants file a brief.
Governor Rochas Okorocha on hearing of the court decision became visibly upset, nauseated, and almost vomited. He vowed to carry on with moulding Africastallestman.
“Isn’t it the same court that restrained me from bulldozing market stalls and killing children and traders?” he fumed. “I am an executive Governor and I am the law. If Buhari can disregard court orders so can l,” he concluded.