IS THERE A GENETIC BASIS FOR THESE DIFFERENCES?
1. Other races celebrate knowledge.
2. Africans deride knowledge as “white.”
3. Japanese use their cameras to steal technology, Africans use their cameras to record gore.
4. There is no single day that all Nigerian Governors are in Nigeria, yet they do not transfer their foreign experiences to their states.
5. Africans prefer inferior foreign goods to superior local goods.
6. The African has a price for everything including killing his/her own kith and kin.
7. The African steals from his/her country and deposits the proceeds in a foreign country.
8. The European steals from Africans and deposits the loot in his/her home country.
9. The European sits for hours under the sun trying to turn brown, while the brown African is busy applying dangerous chemicals to turn pale.
10. Africans detest reading.
11. Africans deride those who read.
12. Europeans celebrate reading.
13. Europeans develop a reading habit at an early age.
14. Africans frown at the display of knowledge by an African in the midst of Africans. It is mocked as ITK (I too know).
15. An inferior display of knowledge by a lighter skinned human in the midst of Africans is dubbed genius.
16. No amount of education, no number of doctorate degrees in any field can eliminate superstition in an African.
17. The African is more European amongst Europeans but reverts to an African amongst Africans.
18. Africans do not have one religion, they are bireligious or trireligious.
19. An African trying to highlight incongruous African behavior is viewed with opprobrium.
20. The continued robbery of Africa by Europeans is facilitated by Africans.
21. Africans do not have legacy in their lexicon.
22. Africans do not have shame.
23. Africans value self over community.
24. Praise singing is an African disease.
25. Africans copy laws from Europe for decorating their statutes.
26. Africans are the first to sign International Treaties but never implement them.
27. In Africa, love equals money.
28. In Europe, love equals love.
29. The assimilation of foreign religions by Africans is almost universal.
30. Other races are wary of foreign religions or adapt foreign religions to their culture.
31. Africans view innovation with suspicion.
32. Other races celebrate innovation.