PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION PETITION TRIBUNAL – PEPT – RULES ON NIGERIA’S 2023 ELECTION THAT:
1. Based on precedence, and using the recent cases of Alhaji “Kill Dead” Lawan and Alhaji “‘Iiradat Allah” Akpabio, the PEPT hereby declares Alhaji Lateef Okoro Dankwaraba the winner of the 2023 Nigerian Presidential Election.
2. Alhaji Lateef Okoro Dankwaraba of Wazobia State may not have contested the 2023 Nigerian Presidential Election but since 2000 he has been telling anyone who cared to listen that he will be Nigeria’s President in 2023.
3. Our ruling is based on instructions from our husbands and some of our sponsors who facilitated our appointments to the judiciary and are currently serving as Ministers in the Illegal Tinubu Government.
4. Anyone who disagrees with our ruling is urged to “Go To Court Again” and should never take the law in her/his hands as Nigerian Judges are only capable of giving Divine Rulings.
5. If you are dissatisfied with the rulings of Nigerian courts then “Go to God.”