PASTOR ADEBOYE, YOU NEED A QUADRATIC EQUATION, NOT SIMULTANEOUS EQUATIONS TO SOLVE NIGERIA’S PROBLEMS.
“Pastor Adeboye, a former university teacher, has a doctorate degree in mathematics. The equations, according to him, are:
· There are certain problems beyond man
· There is no problem beyond God
· Man can hide from his fellow man
· No man can hide from God
· Security agents can be compromised
· God cannot be compromised. His holiness is not negotiable and cannot be compromised.
· Man can sponsor evil
· God cannot sponsor evil
The answer to the equations solved simultaneously, he said, is just one answer; which is that “a prayer warrior is more effective than an activist.”
AFRICASTALLESTMAN PROPOSES A QUADRATIC EQUATION TO SOLVE NIGERIA’S PROBLEMS.
ax² + bx + c = 0
(Muslim President × X)2 + (Christian Pastor Vice President × X) + Prayers = 0
Nigeria’s problems are too complex to be solved by simultaneous equations.
A correct answer returns X as corruption, which pervades the Christian as well as the Islamic Religions.