1. Defending yourself against combined Fulani/Military assault, is anarchy, scary, shocking, and a call to war.
2. Not shocking and scary to use the Military and Fulani Terrorist Killer Herdsmen in ethnic cleansing.
3. Nigeria’s organised, trained and equipped Military will be used to promote ethnic cleansing.
4. Doing nothing while being savaged by a combined Fulani/Military assault is governance.
5. To keep “Nigeria one is a task that must be done,” replaced by to “Fulanize Nigeria is a task that must be done.”
6. Prominent Nigerian with national influence should not condemn ethnic cleansing.
7. Do not inflame passion and threaten National Security by condemning the combined Fulani/Military assault on non-Fulani citizens.
8. Prominent and influential people should maintain dignified silence in the face of ethnic cleansing and genocide.
9. Use of the Military for civilian policing is legal.
10. Only one criminal gang, the Fulani/Military is legal, other criminal gangs are illegal and must be disarmed.
11. Legal and authoritative for a democracy to use soldiers and armed Fulani Terrorist Herdsmen in ethnic cleansing and genocide.
12. Illegal and unauthoritative for non-Fulani citizens to defend themselves from attacks by combined Military/Fulani Terrorist Herdsmen
13. Why aim for Somalia when Libya is my goal for Nigeria?
14. Nigeria will survive as a Fulani Caliphate as the Military and Fulani Terrorist Killer Herdsmen mow down its citizens.
15. It is undignified for a Major General to respond to a speech by a Lieutenant General.
16. Let the “bloody civilian,” Alhaji Shehu Garba respond to the Lieutenant General.
17. We will get you one by one.